Our service will handle user data in accordance to the guidelines written below.
1. Requested personal information
We request the personal email of each user because it is required in order to use or services.
Because this is required in order for each user to utilize our services, the user acknowledges this and therefore can user our service.
Personal user information received will not be wrongfully accessed, lost or leaked whereas all measure necessary are taken to ensure this.
2. Purpose of usage
In regards to registered personal information, it is used in order to ensure quality service. Requested personal information shall be accessed for quality service, contacting users, customer support and user support. Therefore, upon receiving a request our company can discontinue notifications. This can done via options menu, under notification settings.
3. Access/Sharing Information
Except for the reasons below, under no circumstances shall our services release or share personal user information with any third parties.
1. Partnering members and companies who have signed confidential contracts with REAS Corporation. (Commissioned businesses handles claims and mail)
2. Partnering members and companies who have signed confidential contracts with REAS Corporation. (Commissioned businesses handles claims and mail)
3. Request made by the authorities.
4. Request made by the Government. (In these cases the demand for information will only be acknowledged in accordance with the law. However, if the company or its members' human rights, assets or safety are at risk a case may be presented where the information requested is provided.)
4. Privacy Protection
All personal information will be handled in compliance to the law 'Act on the Protection of Personal Information' (May 30, 2013; Act 57). We will act in accordance to the Japanese Industrial Standard as stated in the act 'Personal information protection management systems' (JIS Q 15001). In addition, we will continue to act in accordance to the law to ensure that no violations are committed with any personal information.